Follow these steps to add a new user to your Sirvoy account.
- Make sure that you’re using a Sirvoy Premium account by going to "Settings > Your account > Account type > Edit". If you’re using Sirvoy Basic, click "Edit" and change to Sirvoy Premium (You can change your Sirvoy Basic account to Premium even during the trial period).
- You can now create a new user by going to "Settings > User accounts > Create New User Account".
- Fill in the fields with user information and user restrictions. Click "Save".
- Within a minute or two you will receive an email to your registered email address with a password for the new account.
- Now, login using the new username and the password just received. When logged in to the new account click the User profile link up in the right corner of the webpage and then click Change password.
- Fill in the text fields to create a new password and click "Save".