Sirvoy has developed several two-way connections with major sales channels. Channels available on Sirvoy’s Reservation System:
- Expedia QuickConnect – Includes Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Egencia.com, Hotwire.com, ClassicVacations.com, eLong.com, Venere.com
- Hostelworld.com – Includes Hostels.com, Hostelworld.com, Bedandbreakfastworld.com
- TripAdvisor´s TripConnect
- Google Hotel Price Ads
- Airbnb (available as two way iCal sync in the Deluxe version)
- VRBO (available as two way iCal sync in the Deluxe version)
- Homeaway (available as two way iCal sync in the Deluxe version)
- 9flats (available as two way iCal sync in the Deluxe version)
- Myallocator.com (see available channels)
- Siteminder See siteminder channels
- Flipkey (support for one way iCal sync in the Deluxe version)
- One way iCal calendar updates from Sirvoy, to a large number of one way iCal booking channels or vacation rental channels, like Flipkey mention here above.
Future additions to Sirvoy’s channel manager
Some other saleschannels are in the pipeline and will soon be available.
Please note that if you have several accounts with the same channel then only one can be connected to each Sirvoy account. For example, if you have two hotels that you manage through one Sirvoy account, and each hotel has it’s own Booking.com account, then only one of those two Booking.com accounts can be connected to your Sirvoy account.
If you would like to manage several properties and have them all fully set up with the Sirvoy Channel Manager then you might have to register one Sirvoy account for each property.