To enable this payment solution you need to have an account with Sirvoy and an online merchant account with WorldPay.
How to activate the Worldpay payment solution:
- Register with WorldPay. See http://www.worldpay.com (former www.rbsworldpay.com) for more information.
- Login to your Sirvoy account and go to "Settings > Payments and invoicing > Card payments > Edit".
- Select to activate the feature for WorldPay and enter the Installation-ID that you have received from RBS WorldPay. Then, enter a password of your choice.
- Sign in to your account at WorldPay. Click Installations in the menu. Click Integration Setup for the PRODUCTION Environment. Check Enable Payment Response and enter the following URL: https://secured.sirvoy.com/callbacks/engine/worldpay
- Enter the same password you registered in Sirvoy as Payment Response Password. In this way, payments made will automatically and securely be registered in Sirvoy's reservation system.
- Create a new hotel booking to find out what your guests will see. Try the link to see that it works.